By Miranda Pink
1. Have a work day schedule & don’t ignore it.
- I can’t throw laundry in at 6:00 AM because I am working. Pretend it’s physically impossible until you clock out.
2. Schedule “backup” time.
- Recognize life will interrupt you no matter what you do (Cat starts meowing when you’re recording a Loom video, your kid wants to show you a toy he’s shown you a million times before…).
- Always have “backup” time set in your mind to make phone calls & avoid getting unnecessarily frustrated.
3. Use Teams & Outlook apps during the work week to stay in-the-loop.
- You won’t waste time when you clock in “catching up” or feeling lost.
- Turn off notifications when the week is over!
4. Have a designated place for an office.
- I gate myself in & the kids/husband out.
- Have physical office...